Spring has sprung and summer will be on it's way before we know it. We can't wait for those long sunny summer days and warm nights! As this year is already moving so quickly, we thought we would get started on our ideas of everything we want to do this summer. Something about that hot weather makes us want to get out there and try new things! So here's a few of our ideas to get you started on your own summer bucket list...
1. Make a memory journal with photos and notes about what you did.
2. Visit at least 3 new beaches.
3. Pick your own fresh fruit.
4. Toast marshmellows on a beach bonfire.
5. Take a road trip.
6. Try a new exercise class. Why not yoga, or pilates, or zumba?
7. Make homemade lemonade.
8. Rock a new make-up look.
9. Send a message in a bottle.
10. Go to a festival or an outdoor concert.
11. Bake something you've never made before.
12. Go night swimming.
13. Collect seashells at the beach then save them in a jar to remind you of your day.
14. Read 3 new books.
15. Have a picnic.
16. Create a summer playlist of all your favourite songs.
17. Star gaze.
18. Try out a new hairstyle.
19. Have a movie or TV marathon day.
20. Watch the sunset on a beach.
21. Go to a fun fair.
22. Make your own cocktails.
23. DIY your own clothes by tie-dyeing or add studs, or any other crafting you like.
24. Visit a water park.
25. Watch the sunrise.
Let us know any other ideas you have, we'd love to hear about them and get involved with your summer bucket lists!
Images via Bigstock and Jason Persse.