This time last year, we put together a round-up of the key swimwear trends to look out for and shop in 2016. And as another year of holidays and swimwear shopping arrives, we're here to help you navigate the hottest swimwear trends to buy into this season for a sizzling look at the beach or pool...
Last year the high neck was a key swimwear silhouette, and this year it's going even more full-coverage with crop top bikini styles being a hot pick for 2017. If you want to push the trend even further then you can even try bikini tops with cap sleeves too.
Tassels & Fringing
Whether its a simple tassel detail or full on fringing, swimsuits and bikinis this season are all about the extras, its just up to you how much of a swishing silhouette you want to go for.
Side, front or back, whatever you opt for, there's got to be a little lacing in your swimsuit this season. And even if it doesn't lace up then the look of lacing is also a definite winner for that little hint of skin.
Flirty trims or all-out ruffled layers? This feminine swimwear feature is cropping up in so many designer's collections for 2017 and its perfect for those that want a pretty and fresh swimwear style for their next holiday.
Emphasise your bust and waist with another of the key looks for this year with a wrap around bikini. Either with double under-bust straps or just the illusion of wrapping fabric, this style is great to show off your shape and draw attention to your curves.
Which trend is your favourite?
Shop all 2017 swimwear now at Simply Beach.
Did you enjoy this piece? Then consider checking other guides:
- Swimwear axed from Miss England
- 5 Iconic Swimwear Scenes: How You Can Get the Look
- Australia Leads the Swimwear Fashion Pack
- Ursula still holds the top sexiest swimwear moment
- On Trend - Retro Nautical Swimwear
- Swimwear Trends Through the Ages
- The Evolution of Swimwear
- How Do I Know My Swimwear Is High Quality?
- Swap Lingerie for Swimwear this Valentine’s Day
- World's First Compostable Swimwear